Welcome to the website of the Nottinghamshire Billiards and Snooker Association (NBSA). The NBSA runs a range of tournaments, singles leagues and team leagues in Nottinghamshire.
Pairs Competition – Sunday 19th January, Spot On Cuesports, Sneinton
Handicap Pairs competition, January 19th 2020, Spot on Cuesports, Sneinton.
Registration 10:45, play starts 11:00.
- Handicapped – pairs play on the lowest NBSA handicap e.g. a Scratch player and a +7 player play on Scratch.
- Format up to 16 pairs: groups followed by knockout.
- Format more than 16 pairs: KO + Plate.
- Winners will receive the Handicap Pairs Trophy and their names will be engraved on it for the 2019-20 Season.
- Winners qualify for end of season Champions Cup (Alan Cunningham Trophy).
The Tournament is free to all NBSA members. Non-member pairs welcome, entry £10, entitles entry to all remaining 1-day competitions this season.
Tournament Director: Rob Garratt
Don’t forget to check whether you are the home or away player for the season long competitions Round 2. Goto the page for the tournament in the menus above or
scroll down to the bottom and check which player is in bold.
NewsTweets by nbsa147
Winter Singles Leagues
Fixtures now posted. Click on the league below.
NBSA leagues and tournaments are now powered by CueScore, a cue sports community providing league management and live scoring. New developments coming soon!
To register for the new web pages signup here. You will be sent an email to activate your account. After confirming this your account will be activated within 48 hours.
Team Captains – once logged in you can submit your results online here by taking a photo of the match sheet.
Singles League – once logged in submit your results here.
Season-Long Competitions – once logged in submit your results here.
Results may also be submitted via emailing a photo of the relevant match sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org